So I already posted my personal bucket list on here a while ago, but after a very fun, insightful and inspiring weekend I’ve begun to form my own Blog Bucket List…things I want to accomplish with my blog, whether it be in two days or in two months. Like a lot of good things, some are going to require some time, some will require some money, some are going to be gradual and some will be more simple. I’ll kick off the list with one I actually just accomplished tonight!
- Create a Facebook page for my blog
- Get my own domain name
- Enlist someone’s help/online to create a custom design
- Invest in a good camera (but one I can still carry!)
- Take a class on Adobe Photoshop
- Buy Adobe Photoshop
- Start taking/editing my own photos for the blog
- Have 100 followers
- Show my blog to Oprah and/or Ellen
So that last one might be a bit too overambitious but I’ve put it down on paper (well, electronic paper anyway) so I am going to dare to dream big and see what happens!