When times are tough or one part of your life (or even several) isn’t going well, it’s good to remind yourself of what you’re thankful for and of all the good things and those things going right in your life. Sometimes I just write these in a journal (yes, I still keep one of those too) but I thought it would be a nice change of pace to share them with everyone this time. So on this night, the 12th of May, here’s what I’m thankful for:
- Having not just awesome parents but ones that live pretty close by. They’re always just a phone call away and that’s something I try never to take for granted.
- My me time. Being able to just sit in peace or enjoy some crappy reality television 🙂
- Knowing that no matter how hard circumstances in life or the people in it might try to knock me down, I always get back up.
- Disneyland (yep, I said it)
- To be ok after my accident (even though I’m still dealing with the mess it left)
- The 100 Happy Days Challenge I signed up for
- Music…couldn’t make it through the day without it.
- Knowing you’ve made progress in personal growth