During a bit of a roller coaster week (actually, aren’t all weeks a bit of a roller coaster? Some are just Six Flags Magic Mountain-sized and some are Disneyland-sized), I was extremely honored to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award but one of my favorite bloggers at Greater Than Gravity. She blogs about having a son diagnosed with muscular dystrophy and her raw openness is beyond admirable. Thank you so much Wendy!
So upon acceptance of the award, here are the official rules:
- Thank your nominator
- Share the award on your blog
- State 7 things about yourself
- Choose 10 new nominees who have fewer than 300 followers
- Notify them via social media
7 Things About Me (I preface this by saying this is going to be tough cause my blog pretty much consists of me talking about myself, lol):
- I don’t believe in guilty pleasures. If there’s anything in life you take pleasure in, then you should never feel guilty for that. For example, I love Justin Bieber’s new album. Some people might think I should feel guilty about that but I don’t, not even a little bit 🙂
- To toot my own horn, I’m pretty darn good at naming that tune (and wish it was still an actual game show). I can hear the first few seconds of a song usually and know what song it is and usually the artist.
- I have a verging on unhealthy love of office supplies: pens, planners, Post-Its, etc. Some of that probably comes from the writing thing but the rest of it comes from who knows where!
- I’m a pretty clean/organized person. I love decluttering and a solid To Do List (which I of course write on my To Do list office supply pad).
- My bucket list concert was seeing U2 on their stadium tour several years back, especially after it had to be rescheduled when Bono had to have back surgery (things that happen when you love a band whose lead singer is over 40).
- I love travel but I also think I could be totally content to travel to Ireland once a year for the rest of my life.
- I am watching the current season of The Bachelor and I hope Ben picks Lauren B.
Now I am off to notify the 10 new nominees! Thanks again Wendy!